Effective against 50 microorganisms in 4 minutes. Ideal for disinfecting high risk areas endemic with Clostridium difficile spores and Norovirus. Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe. Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accreditation standards. Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims. Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
Features & Benefits:
- • Disinfection level: EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- • Applicator: Thick, strong wipe has high fluid capacity and is pliable to get into crevices and corners of equipment. Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- • Efficacy claims: 50 microorganism, including Clostridium difficile, Norovirus and 14 multi-drug resistant organisms
- • Efficacy: Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal, Sporicidal (Clostridium difficile spores)
- • Formulation: 1:10 Dilution of 6300 PPM Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach)
- • No visible degradation on stainless steel, ABS plastic, brass alloy, and more
- • Compliance: Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- • One step cleaner and disinfectant
- • EPA Registration Number: 9480-8
How to get your stuff
We offer 3 ways to get the products you need.
In-Store Pick Up
Parking Lot Pick Up