Clorox Healthcare® EZ-Kill Wipes clean, disinfect and deodorize with a low-odor formula. These one-step cleaning and disinfecting wipes are EPA-registered to kill the most common pathogens in healthcare, including MRSA, VRE, Influenza, TB, HBV, HCV and HIV-1 in 2 minutes on hard, non-porous surfaces when used as directed. Each wipe is formulated with a neutral pH alcohol quaternary ammonium formula optimized for broad surface compatibility and stays wet to meet contact times. The low residue formula is designed to leave surfaces looking clean after wiping. The self-threading loop on the lid enables no -hassle feed-through of the initial wipe. EZ-Kill Wipes are effective, efficient, and versatile for everyday cleaning and disinfecting of medical surfaces and equipment. Intended for use in Medical settings such as emergency rooms, physicians' offices, long term care facilities and nurses' stations.
Features & Benefits:
- • 160 quat-alcohol disinfecting wipes, disinfects in one step
- • 6 inch x 6.75 inch wipes
- • EPA-registered to kill MRSA, VRE, Influenza, TB, Hep B, Hep C and HIV-1 in 2 minutes
- • Ready-to-use disinfectant wipes, formula stays wet to meet contact times
- • Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes with a low odor formula
- • Self-threading lid for no-hassle wipe feed-through
- • Intended for use in Medical settings such as emergency rooms, physicians' offices, long-term care facilities and nurses' stations
How to get your stuff
We offer 3 ways to get the products you need.
In-Store Pick Up
Parking Lot Pick Up