- Children's Tylenol Chewables to help relieve pain and reduce fever
- Temporarily relieves cold and flu symptoms, including fever, sore throat and headache
- These kids' chewable tablets also temporarily reduce fever and help relieve toothache pain
- Each tablet contains 160 mg acetaminophen fever reducer & pain reliever for minor aches & pains
- They can be used by children 2 to 11 years old with a kid-friendly grape flavor
- This children's chewable medicine is ibuprofen- and aspirin-free and is gentle on the tummy
- Tylenol is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand for pain & fever relief
- Effective children's cold & flu symptom relief from the brand parents have used for over 60 years
Intended for kids ages 2 to 11 years, Children's Tylenol Chewables provide temporary relief from a range of cold and flu symptoms, including minor aches and pains, headache and sore throat. Each kids' chewable tablet contains 160 milligrams of the pain reliever and fever reducer acetaminophen to temporarily reduce fever and help relieve minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache. This children's cold & flu symptom medicine also comes in a kid-friendly grape flavor and is both ibuprofen-free and aspirin-free, and is gentle on the tummy. From the #1 pediatrician recommended brand for pain & fever relief, Tylenol has been used by parents decade after decade.
How to get your stuff
We offer 3 ways to get the products you need.
In-Store Pick Up
Parking Lot Pick Up